Oh, to have chicken pizza - a favorite of most people, if not all in the world. Chicken is one of the most widely-eaten lean meat consumed worldwide and is loved by people of every demographic.
Try chicken pizza if you're looking for a fun, unique dinner option that won't break the bank. However, you could spice up your pizza with traditional Mexican styles. Hence, we'll be getting into the details of the mariachi chicken recipe, chicken pizza recipe, and more deliciousness!
Hence, without any further ado, let's get started.
What is The History Of Mariachi Chicken?
The clucking and pounding of maracas is an interactive comedy routine performed in festivals across Mexico. The chicken even comes with a souvenir party hat and kazoo. The party guest is then led through a chicken dance, and the mariachi chicken leaves a mark on everyone who tries it!
The musical style of mariachi is based on traditional folk songs and is considered the national music of Mexico. It originated in western Mexico in the 18th century and evolved in the area around the Plaza Garibaldi in 1905.
Today, the mariachi band has spread worldwide and was named by UNESCO as an Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity. A mariachi band is composed of several instruments: a trumpet, two violins, at least one guitar, and a high-pitched instrument called a vihuela.
Now, the chicken that followed the party is regarded worldwide as Mariachi chicken. You follow our mariachi chicken recipe to get the best Mariachi chicken taste.
How To Make Mariachi Chicken Sauce
Below, we'll be showing how to make a mariachi chicken sauce that you can use not only for your pizza but also to the top over frozen Neapolitan Margherita pizza. Even if you're a beginner, the recipe will be easy for you to grasp!
- 2 tablespoon Neufchatel cheese
- Chopped green onions, parsley, and garlic powder according to taste
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of toast crumbs
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 2 tablespoons salsa verde
Step By Step Mariachi Chicken
- Combine all your dry and wet ingredients.
- Flatten your chicken breasts using a rolling pin or meat thrasher.
- Use the cheese on top of your chicken to use as glue.
- Dip the chicken in the dry ingredient rub
- Rub melted margarine on top carefully, so the rub doesn't slide off.
- Coat the chicken with breadcrumbs
- Cook or bake according to choice
- Serve with salsa verde and sour cream towards the end of cooking.
How To Make Mariachi Chicken Pizza
To make Mexican pizza easily, use convenience foods. Homemade tomato bean sauce, refried beans, and shredded cheese are perfect for this recipe.
If you are looking for a quick weeknight meal, this Mexican chicken pizza recipe is an ideal choice. Besides adding the delicious ingredients of Mexican cuisine, it can be personalized with your favorite toppings.
It serves four and takes less than an hour to prepare. This pizza recipe will be a hit with both sexes, whether you're a chicken lover or a veggie. Best of all, your kids will love it, too! Make sure to try it at home!
Step By Step Mariachi Chicken Pizza
- Start by cooking the chicken. Please place it in a pan on medium heat, breaking it into large chunks. Cook until the chicken is cooked through.
- You can also sprinkle it with cheese and cover it with taco sauce. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the toppings are lightly browned.
- To make it easy, prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray. Heat it at 425 degrees for 3 minutes. Place the pizza on the baking sheet. Bake it for 20 minutes.
- Add a squeeze of lime juice, sour cream, and sliced green onions towards the end of baking.
- After preparing the pizza crust, spread the refried beans on the top. Spread the refried beans evenly on the baking sheet.
- Next, sprinkle the cooked chicken, shredded cheese, and chopped cilantro on top of the refried beans.
- Bake for another 5-7 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- When serving, store leftovers in an airtight container for up to two days. Then, serve and enjoy your homemade Mexican chicken pizza!
Chicken Mariachi Sauce Donatos
If you're looking for a great Mexican restaurant in your area, consider chicken mariachi pizza donatos. These delicious pizzas are bursting with flavor. They're also a great way to feed a crowd! Donatos Pizza offers catering for groups ranging from fifteen to fifty people.
For example, in March 2020, Donatos Pizza was contacted by the Kroger supermarket chain to cater to their COVID-19 pandemic-affected employees. In turn, Donatos Pizza provided the meals as a way to thank the workers at Kroger for their efforts.
Though the restaurants became wildly successful, the company continued to expand slowly. Originally, the restaurants were owned by a single family, but in 1991, franchises were established.
The first franchise opened in Zanesville, Ohio, in 1991. Donatos had 30 locations and 41 in operation by the end of that year. Franchises are now an important part of the Donatos business. However, they are not without their flaws. So, today, people are eating Mariachi chicken pizza by cooking it at home themselves or topping it on frozen pizza.
How To Make A Latin Pizza
If you are thinking about making a Latin pizza for your next party, you've come to the right place! Here are some simple instructions to follow when making a pizza with Latin flair.
A classic Latin pizza has a thin base, while a sfincione has a thicker base. It's not as crispy as a traditional pizza. In addition to the crust, you can add salsa, grilled chicken, and serrano peppers. You can even freeze the sauce for up to five days.
You can make it a day ahead and bake it in a 400-degree oven. But first, let's learn about Latin pizzas. Here are some of the key elements to consider.
Start by preparing the sauce. Heat the sauce and anchovies in a pan. Allow simmering for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, divide the dough into two equal portions.
Each half should be about half an inch thick. Grease a baking tray lightly with olive oil. Place a layer of sauce on each half of the dough and spread the mixture evenly to the edges.
Once the dough is ready, top with tomatoes, fresh herbs, and cheese, and let the pizza sit for five to 10 minutes before cutting it. The remaining pizzas can be frozen and eaten later. Ensure that the baking tray is tall enough so that it can be easily handled.
Add any sauce you wish to serve with it. It's also worth experimenting with different flavors and textures of sauces.
How Chicken Pizza Is Good For You
Chicken is the world's most popular meat, and chicken pizza can be a healthy alternative to a traditional slice of pie. Chicken is easy to digest, offers great taste, and contains more nutrition than other types of meat.
While many pizza restaurants still offer chicken pizza, the latest trend is moving away from traditional meats and toward plant-based alternatives. Fortunately, this change is happening fast. Here's how to make a chicken pizza that is better for you than the last one.
Easy Chicken Pizza Recipe
- To start, prepare your dough. Prepare an 11-inch-diameter pizza and transfer it to parchment paper.
- Spread about three tablespoons of BBQ sauce over the chicken.
- Sprinkle your pizza crust or frozen pizza base with the remaining cheese and chopped red onion.
- Make sure the chicken is done before you spread the sauce over the crust.
- Once the crust has finished cooking, spread the sauce over the top and bake until bubbly and crunchy.
Which Pizza Is The One For You?
If you want to eat more veggies, choose a thin crust. It has a higher fiber content than a regular pizza crust. A whole-wheat crust also contains additional vitamins and minerals.
The key to making chicken pizza healthy is to choose a cheese that goes well with chicken. Mozzarella pairs best with chicken, but you can also try gorgonzola, a close cousin of blue cheese. It adds a salty punch to the dish and a zesty tang.
Other popular cheeses include mozzarella, cheddar, and ricotta. Basil, parmesan, and provolone are also excellent choices.
A slice of chicken pizza with extra vegetables contains about 5.5 grams of saturated fat and 763 mg of sodium. Fried chicken, on the other hand, contains no added sugar. So, even if you want to order chicken pizza, you'll need to keep this in mind.
Choose boneless skinless chicken thighs. They will be more tender and require less cooking time. Choose one that has been cooked to 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
If you prefer a cheeseless version, try substituting shredded mozzarella with shredded provolone and 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan. Add some basil to the cheese, and you're good to go! Make sure you use fresh basil when topping the pizza.
If you don't mind the high-calorie count, you can enjoy a chicken pizza with minimal guilt. Adding vegetables to it is also an easy way to add nutrition to your diet.
If you're concerned about calories, you can also add mushrooms, broccoli, and asparagus, which contain a lot of antioxidants. Hence, till the next time, stay with Pizza Bien and happy feasting!
Our real Italian pizzas from Italy are handmade with all-natural of high quality and fresh ingredients in Naples, Italy delivered to you, anywhere in the U.S. Free Shipping Nationwide.Order here now.